Brighten your smile today and whiten up to 5 shades in just five days. Join our whitening program for a one time enrollment fee of $129. (This is a savings of more than $300!) Then, at each six month preventive visit, (a cleaning), we will give you a complimentary touch up kit of bleaching strips. This ensures that you will be able to keep your teeth bright and beautiful for life!
All we ask in return is:
- That you keep your six-month preventive visits current. Your long term dental health is as important to us as it is you. Our patients have found that these six month visits help greatly reduce emergencies. That is why we are happy to provide this extra bonus for our patients who are committed to their dental health.
- Provide at least 24 hour notice if you need to cancel or change an appointment. In order to provide exceptional services like Sheer White for Life, to all our patients, we ask that you give us the courtesy of advance notice for schedule changes.
- If you miss a hygiene appointment, and wish to receive your free touch up materials at another appointment, there is a charge of $15 for that touch up kit, and are automatically re-enrolled in the program, and will receive your next touch up kit at no charge.
- Not every persons teeth are the same. Some may whiten more than others. However teeth that have been crowned, filled, or veneered will not whiten at all.
- Avoiding food and beverages that will stain the teeth for up to two weeks after whitening. Such as, but not limited to, Coffee, Tea, Red Wine, Soda, products, Blueberries, Strawberries, Blackberries, Raspberries, Tomatoe Sause, and Soy Sause, etc.
- Drinking through a straw to avoid the teeth may help if these products can not be avoided for up to two weeks.