Welcome to Dr. Sweeney's office, we are delighted you have chosen our office for all your dental needs. We take great satisfaction in helping you maintain optimal oral health. As a team we are devoted to comprehensive and preventive patient care. Your first visit to our office will be a complete exam with Dr. Sweeney and his assistant.
What to expect at your first appointment.
- A tour of our office and staff.
- X-rays will be taken if needed, (4 Bitewings and or a Panorex) unless you have brought us recent x-rays taken from your previous dental office.
- A complete oral exam, cancer screening, TMJ, and we will check your bite and document everything.
- The doctor will go over your x-rays with you and explain and answer any questions or concerns.
- The use of our Intral-oral camera that will give us a closer look at your teeth and deterime if you should have any fractures or cracks that need to be addressed to prevent emergenies.
- A full Treatment Plan drawn up including cost, if you should have decay and need fillings, crowns, root canals, or a night guard made to protect your teeth from cleanching, grinding or cracking weak and filled teeth.
- Charting of your current restorations done prevoiusly before our office.
- Lastly, we will schedule an appointment with one of our 3 hygenist to clean your teeth or appropriate perio as well.
- If you should have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to call our office at (315) 458-3775.